Mesh Sleep Sack Details
Sunday Hug Mesh Sleep Sack
The Sunday Hug Sleep Sack made for hot weather is essential for keeping your baby cool as he or she sleeps. It is airy, breathable and excellent for sweat absorption so it can keep your baby cool even at night! The mesh fabric material allows maximum air flow ensuring ultimate comfort and protection against heat rashes.
1. Soft, Breathable Mesh Fabric
- Kind to skin and allows enough ventilation.
- Mesh knit material is light and breathable but durable and can last even after many washes.
- Open weave provides extra ventilation especially during hot summer nights.
- Stretchy but soft fabric gives is very comfortable to a baby’s skin.
2. Makes a Safe Sleep Environment
- Helps regulate body temperature so your baby does not sweat much get heat rash, and skin irritation even during the night.
- Reduces risk of suffocation as it eliminates the use of heavy blankets.
3. Convenient Usage
- Side zipper for easy dressing and undressing.
- Great alternative to sweaters that might lead to overheating.
- Perfect for traveling and protects your baby when the temperature rises or drops.
- Doesn’t come off unlike bed sheets even when your child is restless throughout the night.
4. Wide Bottom for Comfortable Leg Movement
- Doesn’t restrict or hinder leg development.
- Offers a unique blend of softness, breathability and ultra-cozy comfort even when your baby is active.
5. Snap Buttons
- Secure hold & comfortable handling!
- Neck: Simply unbutton for wider opening for dressing & removal
- Inseam: Quick and easy diaper change without having to remove the whole outfit, preventing your baby from getting cold.
6. Tags Outside
- Sunday Hug's product tags are all thoughtfully placed outside so they don’t irritate a baby's skin. They’re meant to be cut off as well!
7. Non-toxic products
- Sunday Hug Baby products only use certified and non-toxic products for fabrics, zippers, and labels.
- All the products of Sunday Hug have completed the Self-regulatory Safety Certification Test conducted by the Certification Examination Institute in Korea.
- Self-regulatory Safety Confirmation Application Certificate No.: CB014H419-0004